TI Musky 1pc Rod Blanks
- FREE SHIPPING ON $50+ (Excl. Rods)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
7'6" & 9' 1pc Musky Rod Blank Specifications:
We have had a lot of requests for blanks so you can make your own musky rods using our incredibly light, responsive and strong blanks. Well, here you go, Musky 1pc Rod Blanks! For years Tackle Industries has been known to make some of the highest quality and affordable lures on the market for freshwater and saltwater fishing. Finally, a fishing rod has been added for today’s fisherman that matches our high quality and affordable prices. Throwing large muskie lures requires a top quality musky rod with a lot of backbone for both the cast and the hookset. To meet the daunting task of tackling monster trophy musky and Northern pike, Tackle Industries has introduced a series of muskie rods to handle all of your needs. Tackle Industries rods are not only for trophy musky and pike fishing but can also be used for some of the toughest saltwater and freshwater game fish around. Tackle Industries spends money on quality, not advertising so you can save on a great high quality product but not have to pay more.
"MH" Power Blank:
- Blank length is 7'6" or 105.5" (9' blank)
- Lure weight rated: 1-4oz
- Power: MH or Medium Heavy
- Speed/Action: Medium
- Blank weight 4.1oz (7'6") or 5.8oz (9')
- Butt dia. 17.66mm/0.6950"
- Tip dia. 2.93mm/0.1150" (we use BMNAT8-3.2 Fuji Tip Top guides)
- Application: Regular swimbaits, double #10 bucktails, crankbaits, trolling, topwaters
"Mag Heavy" XH Power Blank:
- Blank length is 7'6" or 105.75" (9' blank)
- Lure weight rated: 2-8oz
- Power: XH or Extra Heavy
- Speed/Action: Medium Fast
- Blank weight 4.3oz (7'6") or 6.2oz (9')
- Butt dia. 18.58mm/0.7315"
- Tip dia. 2.75mm/0.1075" (we use BMNAT8-3.2 Fuji Tip Top guides)
- Application: Swimbaits, double #10 and #13 bucktails, trolling, topwaters